Make a difference – ACCT now!
Whether it is a regular donation, child sponsorship or a one-off contribution, your donation will truly help change the lives of at-risk Cambodian children, going directly to the Centre for Child Development in Phnom Penh.
Australian donations are tax deductible, thanks to our partnership with Rotary Australia. When you click on the button below you will be taken to ACCT project page on Rotary’s website. It’s really easy to set up – just fill out your details and choose how to pay. Your receipt will be emailed directly to you!
If you have any questions relating to your donation contact Peter!
How your donations can help…
- $25 – to buy food for a child for a month
- $50 – to buy school supplies for a child for a year (books, pencils, bag, uniform)
- $100 – to pay for medical and dental care for one child for a year
- $250 – to pay for monthly salary of a social worker
- $500 – to pay for power, gas, running water at the centre for one month
- $1000 – to provide clean drinking water for the children for one year
- I want to sponsor a child at the Centre for Child Development for $720 per year ($60/month)
- Larger sponsor packages are available, please contact us for more informaton about: Construction of additional bedrooms to cater for more children; Updating educational resources including computers; Rent for one year for the centre; Cultural development including traditional dancing, excursions; Annual vocational training fees; Yearly salary of house parents/carers